- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 up vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl: sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat in eggs, on medium speed, one at a time.
- Beat in, on medium speed, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in boiling water. Batter will be relatively thin.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.